The membership role of the Cyber Security Research Center from Romania is a special status obtained by the people who are involved in the organisation projects. All the members embrace our vision and have deep experience in the cyber security space, both offensive and defensive approaches.
CCSIR Member Benefits
As a member you have some benefits, such as:
- access to a group of highly technical people;
- access to our internal research topics and discussions;
- access to our network of information security specialists;
- access to build and promote your security related projects through our international network;
- financial, human, logistic and hardware resources to get your security related project done;
- the ability to publish INFOSEC related articles to the community, both romanian and international one;
- discounts or free access to different training programs, private and public meetings or conferences organised by CCSIR and partners
Cyber Security Research Center from Romania(CCSIR) is a Non-Governmental Organization with the sole purpose of promoting, supporting, implementation and coordination of security research in the information security field in Romania, as well as international actions with short, medium and long term partnerships in the information security arena.